ADVISING ASSOCIATIONS ON DIGITAL AND OPERATIONAL SOLUTIONS FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS
.orgSource was founded in 2005 with a mission to help associations improve their website presence, digital communications strategies and overall use of technology. As times and needs have changed, so have .orgSource's capabilities. But our commitment to quality and to our customers' success remains constant:
- We develop processes and proven methodologies for success.
- We are flexible at working with client budgets and timelines.
- We can provide as much or as little support as you need – from overseeing a major overhaul of your website to sharing a Do-It-Yourself toolkit.
- We are just the right size. We’re large enough to provide depth, experience and expertise, yet small enough to provide the intimacy and agility to be responsive to your needs. Learn about our core values.
- We have a team of experienced digital and content strategists, technologists, project managers, business analysts, and marketing professionals. All have a deep understanding of the association world.
- We have served more than 100 associations and nonprofit organizations, helping them improve their user experience, digital strategy, communications, technology and/or training processes. Read our case studies.
“Aside from being exceptionally knowledgeable in their particular disciplines, Sherry, Kevin and the entire team become experts at your business. The passion and dedication they put into every project is amazing and their approach takes into account not only your immediate needs but your long-range business needs as well.” -Susan Morris, director, corporate communications, Society of Gynecologic Oncology
“During my 17 years in association management, I was passionate about delivering stellar programs and service to our members and constituents efficiently and economically. As an .orgSource consultant, I love that I can take all that I have learned and share it with others. It is fun to work with clients to identify solutions that will improve their member and staff experience while respecting their financial and human resources.” -Dawn Briskey, CAE, consultant, .orgSource