MEASURE TWICE, CUT ONCE: CHANGE MANAGEMENT IS THE SECRET TO SUCCESS
Let’s say you have a vision for the future, and you have formulated a plan for digital transformation.
It’s time to execute that plan, right? Well, not quite yet.
There is another crucial step that must be taken to ensure a successful launch. Think about:
- Are there silos in your organization that will impede the success of your digital plan?
- How will you prepare your staff for the changes that are coming?
- Are new standard operating procedures necessary?
- Are there key leaders or members who should be consulted before implementation?
- Is there a process in place to ensure buy-in and avoid interruptions later?
In many years of guiding associations through digital transformations, we have become skilled at spotting potential trouble spots and resolving them quickly.
We can help you organize teams to unify efforts toward your goals, and we can create workshops for your staff to develop cross-functional teams to execute your plan.
A smart change management approach will cut down on headaches in the execution stage so that any potential roadblock is a hiccup instead of a disaster.