PROVIDING THE PROPER ENVIRONMENT AND NURTURING YOUR DIGITAL STRATEGY IS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS
Providing an environment with effective oversight and management is a critical step in ensuring your digital strategy remains focused and achieves the results you expect.
An effective governance and oversight function should include elements such as:
- Alignment of strategic direction, priorities and resources
- An enterprise-wide perspective and interdepartmental linkages
- Polices to guide project initiation, approval and management
- Policies to ensure data integrity and security
- Metrics for monitoring performance
- A process for periodic review and updating of the digital plan
To start the discussion, .orgSource will examine your current approach to governance and oversight. Then drawing on best practices learned from other organizations, we will recommend an approach that fits your organization’s needs and culture.
We’ll help you answer a number of important questions:
- What should be the role of senior management in governance of our digital strategy?
- What types of policies and procedures do we need to break down silos and ensure we adopt an enterprise-wide perspective?
- What are the priority issues we need to address with new policies and procedures?
- How should we approach measurement and monitoring of our digital strategy?