What is .orgCommunity?
The same leaders who brought you .orgSource also lead .orgCommunity—a collective of experienced association and nonprofit executives interested in nuturing innovation to stimulate organizational sustainability.
What makes .orgCommunity different?
It offers more programming, connections and resources at a lower cost than other organizations serving associations. Founders Sherry Budziak and Kevin Ordonez leverage their deep and long-standing relationships with leading digital providers and association executives to offer ideal solutions for subscribers—helping them innovate and deliver on business goals. Because .orgCommunity is not an association and, therefore, not subject to governance rules and processes that can slow progress, .orgCommunity services and benefits change as technology and subscriber needs evolve.
What are the subscriber benefits?
- Vibrant online discussion groups with association peers and partners
- Monthly webinars and roundtables
- Unique conferences and networking events—either complimentary or deeply discounted depending on subscriber level
- Ability to earn up to 55 CAE credits annually (.orgCommunity is an approved CAE provider for ASAE)
- Exclusive access to the Association 4.0 Think Tank discussions and research (for VIP All-Access subscribers only)
- Research and data on trending topics as well as training materials, toolkits and templates for a variety of association functional areas
- Ability to invite all staff to attend education and access resources at the reduced subscriber rate
Where can I learn more?
Find out more at www.orgcommunity.com. Join .orgCommunity, and start connecting with other leaders and collecting new ideas!