neTwork and gain insights
Below you'll find information for upcoming events at which .orgSource consultants will be appearing or participating. We hope to connect with you soon!
2018 UPCOMING EVENTS:
- June 27, Washington, D.C.
- Co-presenting on "Creating Comprehensive Communication Plans"
- This session will equip participants to oversee or create a plan to get the right content to the right users at the right time; pinpoint the idea topics, sources, processes, and roles for your organization and customers as it relates to content; launch campaigns to acquire and engage more customers
- Aug. 21, Chicago
- Presenting on "Association Workforce 4.0 - The Freelance Association Professional Revolution"
- The session will explore the trends already occurring in the workforce (employee telecommuting, remote virtual work, and beyond), what you need to do now to prepare and thrive in this new workforce, how to leverage operational dynamics associated with the freelance workforce, and guidance for developing a freelance-driven organizational model focusing on an activity-driven agile team that is based on individual strengths and focused tasks
- Nov. 15, Schaumburg, Ill.
- Stay tuned for more information on .orgCommunity's signature fall event