Creating a Path Forward
The .orgSource Technology Advancement Process provides strategic and tactical support to design and implement your digital environment for the future.
The Advancement Process is a customizable, multi-phased initiative that provides each organization the ability to determine the pace and degree of support they receive from .orgSource.
- The Technology Assessment Tool© which measures organizational readiness across seven domains: strategy; decision making; innovation; people/skills/culture; processes/operations; technology/systems; and metrics/analytics.
- Senior management team strategy sessions to determine a vision for technological change, and necessary requirements for success.
- Group workshops, consensus building and change management processes to further refine the digital strategy and priorities.
- A multi-year roadmap to guide technology investment and digital transformation. Depending on the organization’s needs, other inputs to this plan will include an assessment of current capabilities, voice of the customer information, and input from governance.
- System/vendor selection for any new systems that may be included in the roadmap. .orgSource can manage all aspects of determining requirements, developing and administering an RFP, and structuring the vendor selection process.
- Implementation assistance, serving as the organization’s representative with system vendors, providing oversight and project management to achieve on time, on budget implementation per requirements.
Contact .orgSource to learn more about the entire .orgSource Technology Advancement Process.