The economic situation and association business environment are changing rapidly. As an association leader in an unprecedented situation, you need to run potential scenarios for members and customers, products and services, operations, governance, finance and beyond.
.orgSource is working with several organizations on short, mid, and long-term planning scenarios for the most important aspects of business.
Watch our scenario planning video to understand our method. Access the Scenario Planning – Preparing for Whatever May Come webinar to take a deep dive into the topic.
Download the Scenario Planning Paper
The paper goes in depth on the right questions to ask to plan scenarios and covers the potential impact for various stakeholders your organization. Here are examples of topics we’ll explore with you in a live session:
- Why are we engaging in scenario planning now?
- What are the factors that are driving uncertainty and how impactful could they be?
- What are the potential short, mid, and long-term impacts on the association?
- What are the possible scenarios we are facing?
- How will we monitor our environment to know when a scenario is coming to fruition?
- How do you continue the scenario planning process?
Our seasoned association consultants can help you facilitate important, but sometimes difficult, conversations. They’ll help you determine the best actions to take to shape your future.
We offer a ½ day facilitated, online scenario planning meeting for your leadership as well as sessions for specific departments. Submit your information below and we’ll be in touch soon.