Strategies for Success
Association transformations are, and have been, the core of our business over the last 15 years. We believe that the impact of Industry 4.0, or the merging of the cyber and material worlds, makes adaptation and change imperative. To meet the demands of the digital marketplace, organizations must bring their services, operations and cultures to a new level of proficiency or Association 4.0. If your team is falling short of its potential, we can help you change the operational and strategic trajectory.
.orgSource’s Proprietary Transformational Method
The .orgSource Transformational Method puts associations on track for a successful future. It includes these six components:
- Assess readiness
- Address organizational building blocks
- Analyze the current technology and digital environment
- Determine future requirements and gaps
- Create a comprehensive Transformation Roadmap
- Initiate a change management and implementation plan
Based on specific needs and project scope, we incorporate a variety of data gathering and analytical tools to move through the method’s six steps, including:
- The Transformation Readiness Survey evaluates your organization’s progress on the path to Association 4.0. It identifies strategic needs, priorities and provides the basis for an action plan. There are 72 items that measure competencies across the following nine domains:
- Decision Making
- Senior management team strategy sessions to create a vision for change and establish requirements for success.
- Voice of customer research, and input from governance.
- Consensus building workshops to manage change and refine future strategy and priorities.
- An extensive suite of products to help you attain your goals.
Let us help you reach Association 4.0 proficiency. Set up a meeting today!
Anna Troise, Chief Education Strategist, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
“In late 2017, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon’s Board of Directors approved a new Education strategic plan. We knew that to deliver on their expectations we needed a fresh perspective. That spring, the Academy hired .orgSource to review operations and how we could adopt a strategic, integrated approach to content strategy and product portfolio management for our online learning team.
“Sherry and Kevin quickly dissected our problems and delivered an approach that not only applied to our online learning team but scaled across the entire education department. They looked at our people, our processes, and our technology – to ensure that we would be proactive in our communication, build a culture of tolerance for innovation, experimentation and risk-taking, employ clear decision-making processes, priority setting, and resource allocation.
“They provided recommendations for the short, medium and longer-term on how to be more collaborative and deliberate in our communications. As a result of their input, we made decisions on our internal alignment quickly and efficiently. Since implementing their recommendations, we are delivering more content with higher usage than ever before. As a testament to their forward-thinking approach, we continue to reference their reports as we update our annual strategic plans, nearly 2 years later.”