.orgSource’s in-company operational training programs are ideal for team members responsible for executing the organization’s strategic plan and focus on knowledge sharing, collaboration, relationship building and implementation. Contact us to schedule a program today.
- Fast Track Your Digital Marketing Efforts
- Content Strategy: Your Roadmap to Value
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Website Strategy
- Writing for the Web
Fast Track Your Digital Marketing Efforts
This highly engaging, hands-on workshop gives your team members the same foundational knowledge, encourages them to think big picture and challenges them to consider ways your efforts will need to evolve. You’ll discover essential elements of a digital marketing strategy and get the tools you need to map your strategy, monitor your performance, measure your success and share the results so business units and leadership remain informed.
- Develop a foundational understanding of digital marketing, terminology and the options available
- Understand critical elements of strong Search Engine Optimization and its impact on your digital marketing spend
- Understand the critical role of digital advertising in your marketing mix
- Understand what elements to measure and test
- Know how a digital marketing strategy aligns to the marketing and communications plan
- Understand how to glean insights from data
- Calculate Your ROI
Content Strategy: Your Roadmap to Value
A comprehensive content strategy means you are giving each of your target audiences the exact content they want, in the format they prefer at a time when they need it. And it can be overwhelming. In this workshop, we break it down to the basics and give you a solid foundation from which to build your content strategy. From there, we share how you can successfully map your content strategy to your engagement strategy, your educational strategy, your business development strategy. You name it, we can connect your content strategy to it and share how doing so will make your organization more relevant to your members, customers and partners. Bring your team and learn together. We’ll provide working documents that you can start working on during the workshop, then take back to your organization to finalize.
- Align the content strategy to your organization’s goals
- Conduct a content audit to inventory and prioritize content based on target audiences
- Better meet the needs of your target audiences
- Ensure consistency with content creation
- Maximize visibility of highly valued content
- Ensure consistency in messaging
- Measure, glean insights and make adjustments
- Calculate Your ROI
There is an abundance of data available to your marketing and communications team members–some internal and some external. What should and shouldn’t be monitored and measured? Are they watching short- and long-term trends? How are they gleaning insights from data and applying their findings to other efforts?
Data plays a critical role for associations, and when monitored, measured and acted on properly, it can result in wild success. Watching short- and long-term data trends is important as you need to be able to quantify progress and alert teams to potential red flags.
- Your marcom plan’s KPIs
- Systems schematic
- Understanding data – insights and adjustments
- Calculate your ROI
An effective website is just one way organizations can deliver significant value and build relevance. What are the elements of an effective web strategy? To begin with, a clear purpose, specific goals, and a clear understanding of the audience are essential. This Website Strategy Workshop is designed to help you question the value of your organization’s website and help you craft a website strategy that will keep site visitors coming back for more.
- Defining the goals of your website
- Understanding visitor behavior
- Knowing and promoting value
- Measuring success
Writing for the Web
There is an art to well-written website copy. Many factors have to be taken into consideration, including layout, tags/keywords to further improve search, lists – both numeric and bullets, varying sentence length and links. This workshop will share how to write website copy that is optimized for search engines and easily consumed by site visitors.
- Web writing best practices – headlines, subheads and lists
- The impact of tone and voice
- Tags and Keywords – what they are, how to find them and how to use them
- The importance of strong SEO and how to write copy that drives traffic