.orgCommunity is a network of experienced association and nonprofit leaders interested in nurturing innovation and sharing information. On .orgCommunity you’ll experience
- Vibrant online discussion groups with association peers and partners
- Monthly webinars and roundtables
- Unique conferences and networking events—either complimentary or deeply discounted depending on subscriber level
- Ability to earn up to 55 CAE credits annually (.orgCommunity is an approved CAE provider for ASAE)
- Research and data on trending topics as well as training materials, toolkits and templates for a variety of association functional areas
- Ability to invite all staff to attend education and access resources at the reduced subscriber rate
- VIP All-Access subscribers also receive exclusive access to the Association 4.0 Think Tank discussions and research
Where can I learn more?
Find out more at orgcommunity.com. Subscribe to .orgCommunity and start connecting with other leaders and collecting new ideas!
What makes .orgCommunity different?
Founders Sherry Budziak and Kevin Ordonez leverage their deep and longstanding relationships with leading association executives to offer a sophisticated network of leaders. .orgCommunity helps its subscribers to innovate and deliver on business goals.