Set Your Team Up For Success
Developing or executing a strategy only to find everyone on the team has a different level of understanding and different thoughts on how to move the work forward can create frustrations and delay deliverables at best and derail the project at worst. .orgSource in-company training sessions give your team members the same foundational understanding, clear direction forward and tools for success. Set your team up for success – book your .orgSource training today!
In-Company Training Categories
.orgSource training is designed to level set and advance your team’s knowledge while providing clear direction. We offer two types of programs:
- Strategic – designed for your senior team members to help you build the organization’s strategy, establish consensus, strengthen relationships and improve communication
- Operational – ideal for team members responsible for executing the plan and focusing on knowledge sharing, collaboration, relationship building and implementation
Other programs include:
- Crafting Winning Strategies: Strategic Planning for Organizational Growth
- Questions Are The Answers: Breakthrough Approach to Innovation and Creative Thinking
- Digital Learning Strategy: Harnessing Technology to Deliver Value
- Website Strategy and Writing for the Web
- Managing Complex Technology Projects
- Management Essentials
- Customized Programs
Hands-On and In-House
Training programs are customizable – allowing for a half day of education or a full day of education and hands-on training. Programs kick off with an educational session to ensure all learners share the same foundational knowledge.
The full-day trainings include built-in exercises and tools your team will use to create action plans. This helps your team familiarize themselves with the content and think through the application of what they’ve learned. As they build their action plans, .orgSource staff are there to offer guidance, present some challenges to ensure the team is thinking through different elements and answer any questions.