SUPPORTING ONGOING LEARNING
To help organizations advance in their transformation journeys, we offer various learning resources and tools. Whether assessing readiness for change, management workshops, blogs and articles—or meetings and virtual events, contact .orgSource to learn more about how we can help you achieve your objectives.
- Transformation Readiness Survey. .orgSource’s Transformation Readiness Survey© assesses an organization’s readiness for change across seven domains: strategy; decision making; innovation; people/skills/culture; processes/operations; technology/systems; and metrics/analytics. The resulting action plan sets the stage for successful organizational and technological transformation.
- How To…Workshops. We offer a variety of management team workshops designed to develop an organizational understanding and consensus on steps and resource needs to undertake a major project, such as a multi-year digital roadmap, selecting a CMS vendor, choosing a new AMS/CRM, or developing a content strategy.
- Blogs. Here, we offer information, resources and knowledge to help you solve problems, learn new things, increase efficiency and impact, and be more successful.
- Publications. .orgSource consultants are often called upon to share our insights with association audiences. This area contains links to articles we have authored for a variety of publications.
- Events. Join .orgSource at one of the upcoming events where we will be appearing or participating online. Listings include activities hosted by .orgCommunity.