Creating a Path Forward
The .orgSource Organizational Transformation Method provides strategic and tactical support to undergo organizational transformation, designing and implementing your digital environment for the future.
The Transformation Method is a customizable, multi-phased approach that provides each organization the ability to determine the pace and degree of support they receive from .orgSource.
The method includes six major components:
- Step 1: Assess readiness
- Step 2: Address organizational building blocks
- Step 3: Analyze the current technology and digital environment
- Step 4: Determine future requirements and gaps
- Step 5: Create a comprehensive Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Step 6: Initiate a change management and implementation plan
Based on specific needs and project scope we incorporate a variety of data gathering and analytic tools, such as:
- The Transformation Readiness Survey© which measures organizational readiness for change across seven domains: strategy; decision making; innovation; people/skills/culture; processes/operations; technology/systems; and metrics/analytics.
- Senior management team strategy sessions to determine a vision for transformational change, and necessary requirements for success.
- Comprehensive assessments of current capabilities, voice of customer information, and input from governance.
- Group workshops, consensus building and change management processes to further refine future strategy and priorities.
Once the future roadmap is developed, .orgSource can continue to support the pathway to success, including:
- System/vendor selection assistance for new or updated systems in the roadmap, including managing all aspects of determining requirements, developing and administering an RFP, and structuring the vendor selection process.
- Implementation assistance, serving as the organization’s representative with system vendors, providing oversight and project management to achieve on time, on budget implementation per requirements.
Contact .orgSource to learn more about the entire .orgSource Organizational Transformation Method.