A great content strategy is not just about offering excellent information. It’s also about getting the right content to the right users at the right time. Our comprehensive process will help you develop a fresh, integrated, targeted approach.
An organization-wide content strategy will position your association to be the valued and preferred source of information for your customers. We will help you develop a framework for planning, creating, organizing, measuring, monetizing, delivering diverse content that provides value to all your segments. And we will do it in a way that evolves and aligns your content assets with your organization’s immediate business goals through:
- Alignment with strategic objectives
- Analysis of desired content coverage and accessibility by audience segment/personas
- Audit of content attributes to identify gaps and opportunities
- Prioritization for content development
- Personalization strategies
- Selection of communication modalities
- Establishment of a realistic, productive workflow
- Determination of technology integration requirements
- Development of mechanisms to track performance
Once you activate your content strategy, your digital and social media marketing tools will help your content reach your members and customers. We have the latest tools and knowledge for developing integrated marketing campaigns.
Reach out to the .orgSource consultants to ensure you are delivering the right products, services, message and experiences to your customers. both programmatic and financial objectives.