Our long-range approach toward prioritization and project phasing helps ensure you have the needed oversight and resources in place to avoid major danger zones such as:
- Trying to juggle overlapping projects that strain budgets and staff
- Overwhelming the organization with too much change, too fast
- Being bogged down with an implementation that consistently drifts off schedule
- Attempting to implement systems without sufficient attention to dependencies, interdepartmental impacts or integration requirements with other systems
Contact .orgSource to learn more about developing a multi-year roadmap for your future.
Additional ways we help:
- Organizational Transformation Method. We have developed a systematic methodology to advance your organization, beginning with our Transformation Readiness Survey© and culminating in a multi-phased implementation plan.
- Change Management. We help organize teams and structure projects to achieve understanding of the need for innovation and objectives for change. We tackle organization silos and other impediments to success, review standard operating procedures, evaluate processes, and more.