How many times have you known you need to undertake a major initiative, but are not sure where to start or what the resource demands will be? The .orgSource “How to… Workshops” were developed precisely to solve that problem. Bring your management team together to develop organizational understanding and consensus on the steps to undertake a major project.
.orgSource offers a variety of workshops in areas such as:
- Creating a multi-year digital roadmap
- Selecting a CMS vendor and creating a new website
- Developing a content strategy
- Choosing a new AMS/CRM
.orgSource will also develop a custom workshop for your individual needs.
All “How to… Workshops” are designed to accomplish the following goals:
- Establishing management engagement, alignment and well-defined guiding principles prior to starting a project.
- Encouraging strategic thinking and future orientation.
- Identifying the building blocks that need to be in place to effectively and efficiently implement innovation.
Contact .orgSource to schedule a “How to… Workshop” for your management team.