Having the right plan is not enough. Achieving the plan requires organizational alignment and an effective process for managing change. You may discover a variety of barriers impacting your plan:
- Are governance and management aligned?
- Are there organizational silos that will impede progress?
- Do staff understand the need for change and are they prepared for the changes that are coming?
- Are new standard operating procedures necessary?
- Is there a process in place to ensure buy-in and avoid interruptions later?
In many years of guiding associations through various transformations, we have become skilled at spotting potential trouble areas and resolving them quickly. We can help you align your efforts and develop the team structures, processes, training and communications necessary to execute your plan. A smart change management approach will cut down on headaches in the execution stage so that any potential roadblock is a hiccup instead of a disaster.
Understand Project Parameters Before You Start
The .orgSource “How to…Workshops” were developed to bring your management team together to develop organizational understanding and consensus on the steps to undertake a major project.
.orgSource offers a variety of workshops in areas such as:
- Creating a multi-year digital roadmap
- Selecting a CMS vendor and creating a new website
- Developing a content strategy
- Choosing a new AMS/CRM
“How to… Workshops” are designed to accomplish the following goals:
- Establishing management engagement, alignment and well-defined guiding principles prior to starting a project.
- Encouraging strategic thinking and future orientation.
- Identifying the building blocks that need to be in place to effectively and efficiently implement innovation.
Contact .orgSource to schedule a “How to… Workshop” for your management team.